But, I’ve got ya!
I have taken a deep dive into two beasts in the hair growth game and gone head to head with them: Aveda Invati vs. Mielle Organics.
We’re looking at things like:
- Application method (whether you want a topical or pill specifically, this is good to know)
- Hair suitability (some topical products don’t work as well for different hair types)
- How long to results?
- Price (which, of course, overall will be determined by how it takes to get results
- And all the rest…
Aveda Invati Advanced Thickening Conditioner
Aveda Invati Advanced Thickening Conditioner 6.7 oz
- Aveda Invati ADVANCED Exfoliating Conditioner 6.7 Oz Instantly thickens and delivers weightless conditioning to help protect the hair from breakage. Naturally derived amino acids mimic hairs building blocks to help strengthen hair from roots to ends. Hair is left thicker with fullness that lasts all day.
Active Ingredients: Amla Extract, Rice Bran Oil
Hair Type Suitability: Thinning Hair
Usage Frequency: Daily
What The Sales Page Doesn’t Tell You About Aveda Invati
First Impressions of Aveda Invati Advanced Thickening ConditionerSo, I’ve been on this quest to give my hair a bit more oomph, and that’s how I stumbled upon the Aveda Invati Advanced Thickening Conditioner. Let me tell you, from the get-go, the product feels pretty premium. The **packaging is sleek**, and it’s got that classic Aveda scent that sort of makes you feel like you’re in an upscale spa. That’s a win in my book because who doesn’t want to turn their shower routine into a mini spa session?
Honestly, though, what caught my attention was the promise to thicken hair and reduce hair loss due to breakage. As someone who’s always on the lookout for **hair volume boosters**, this seemed like it could be a game-changer. Plus, it’s Aveda; they have a reputation for quality and using naturally derived ingredients.
The Experience of Using ItUpon using it for the first few times, here are some things I noticed: Firstly, **it doesn’t take much** of the product to get through my hair – a little goes a long way. The texture is creamy but not too heavy; some conditioners can leave your hair feeling weighed down right after applying them, but not this one.
After rinsing it out (which is easy-peasy), my wet hair felt smooth – no tangles which can be quite common with thickening products as they sometimes stiffen up the strands. But when it comes to actual thickening? Well, that wasn’t an instant magic kind of thing. Over time though—and we’re talking several weeks—I did notice that my **hair felt fuller** and looked healthier.
The downfall? It’s pricier than your average drugstore find—so yeah there’s that pinch when hitting checkout—and you really need to keep at it consistently if you want to see results.
Long-Term Results and SustainabilityOk let’s talk long-term because with products like these you’re playing the long game. With consistent use over about two months (that’s how long I’ve been using mine), there were definite improvements in terms of reduced breakage during combing or styling which probably contributed to less fallout over time.
As someone conscious about environmental footprints and all that jazz, knowing Aveda focuses on sustainability made me feel good about sticking with this conditioner—though admittedly not every claim on eco-friendliness is totally straightforward or easily understood by us regular consumers without deep-diving research.
And did I mention this stuff smells amazing? Like seriously—it might just double as aromatherapy in your morning shower routine!
Final Thoughts & WishesIn wrapping up my thoughts on Aveda Invati Advanced Thickening Conditioner: would I buy again? Yeah—I think so—but mostly because I believe in giving natural-based products proper time to work their magic; plus **I’m invested** in seeing how far this improved fullness can go.
Do I wish it was more affordable? Absolutely—who doesn’t love saving a buck or two where possible! Also — pro tip — if there were larger sizes available for better value per ounce would be amazing (while also maybe cutting down on packaging waste).
To anyone considering trying it out: If you’ve got patience and don’t mind splurging a little bit for potentially thicker locks (and lovely smells!), go for it. Just keep those expectations real – Rome wasn’t built in a day nor will your mane transform overnight!
Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil for All Hair Types, 2 Ounce
- NOURISH & STRENGTHEN: Our nutrient-rich, biotin-infused treatment can be used as part of your everyday hair care routine or as an intensive deep treatment to prevent damage for strong, lustrous hair with a fresh, invigorating scent
- SMOOTH SPLIT ENDS: This lightweight treatment nourishes split ends for a sleek
Active Ingredients: Biotin, Castor Oil, Rosemary Oil
Hair Type Suitability: All Hair Types
Usage Frequency: Varied
What The Sales Page Doesn’t Tell You About Mielle Organics
The Real Scoop on Mielle Organics
First ImpressionsWhen you first get your hands on a Mielle Organics product, you can tell there’s thought put into the packaging. It’s pretty, feels wholesome, and gives off that vibe of using something ‘good for you.’ But let’s get real, pretty bottles don’t make for beautiful hair – it’s what’s inside that counts. And in this case, the contents are usually natural and organic ingredients that tend to smell amazing.
However, one thing I noticed right off the bat is that some products have a strong scent. Now don’t get me wrong; it’s not unpleasant. But if you’re sensitive to fragrances or prefer your haircare scent-free, this might catch you off guard. A little sniff test before buying could save the day if possible.
User ExperienceSo let’s talk about the stuff nobody tells you until you’ve splashed out on a product and are standing in your shower with wet hair.
– **Application**: Most Mielle products I’ve tried have great slip, especially their conditioners and leave-ins which makes detangling less of a chore. If your hair is prone to knots like mine (think headphone wires in a pocket), this is pretty significant. – **Performance**: After several uses of their shampoos and conditioners, I did notice my hair felt hydrated and more manageable. However – and there’s always a ‘however’ – what works like magic for one person might just be ‘meh’ for another. It comes down to hair type and personal preference. My thick curls liked it; your mileage may vary. – **Long-Term Results**: Here’s where things get tricky. Some users rave about improvements in texture and strength over time, while others find certain products may lead to build-up or even dryness after prolonged use. Lesson learned? Always alternate with other trusted products to maintain balance.
But no mention of user experience is complete without touching upon cost-efficiency. These aren’t the cheapest on shelves; they lean toward mid-range pricing which can add up if you’re using multiple products regularly.
The Not-So-Great BitsYeah, so let’s chat about what could make anyone frown upon laying eyes on these organically promising bottles: – **Price vs Size**: The price tag isn’t heart-stoppingly high or anything but considering the size of some bottles – specifically those cute yet small oil blends – it feels slightly steep. – **Product Availability**: Depending on where you live or shop online, certain Mielle products can play hard to get which can be frustrating when they become must-haves in your routine. – **Ingredient List Overload**: You’ll see lots of natural ingredients listed on bottles, often touted as beneficial for all sorts of things related to hair health — but too many cooks spoil the broth sometimes. You might wish they’d simplify formulas so as not to overwhelm both our scalps and our capacity to understand what we’re actually putting in our hair.
In all honesty? While these points stick out as potential drawbacks, none are necessarily deal-breakers unless budget constraints or ingredient sensitivities come into play big time.
Final Thoughts: Worth It?Do I think Mielle Organics is worth trying? Yes – especially if clean beauty rings important bells for you! The brand lines up with conscientious consumerism being paraben-free, sulfate-free among other things which gives them brownie points in my book.
But here’s my drop of wisdom: do some digging about specific items suited best for your hair type before committing full-scale invasion at checkout because natural doesn’t always mean perfect-for-everyone. Oh! And one more thing – patience is key because natural goodness takes its sweet time showing results compared with chemical-laden quick fixes! At the end of the day though? Your locks deserve love so occasionally splurging here won’t hurt (unless we’re talking budget-wise).