Whether your skin is light brown, dark brown, or black, you can have a clear and radiant complexion.
Many people think that having glowing black skin is a challenge, but it’s actually quite easy to achieve with the right tips and products. In this blog post, we will discuss how to get clear and glowing black skin in no time!
- How Important Is Your Nutrition In Achieving Clear Glowing Black Skin?
- The Source of These Nutrients Comes from the Diet.
- Topical Oils & Chemicals
- Skin Foods
- Get Glowing Black Skin By Getting Enough Vit A;
- Get Glowing Black Skin By Getting Enough Vit B;
- Get Glowing Black Skin By Getting Enough Vit C;
- Get Glowing Black Skin By Getting Enough Vit E;
- The Roundup
How Important Is Your Nutrition In Achieving Clear Glowing Black Skin?
As an integral part of every woman’s skincare routine, besides a good cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing routine, a woman’s skin requires adequate nutrition.
There are many processes going on in the deeper layers of the skin, and we do need certain nutrients from our DIET to get beautiful skin, as well as keep these processes working.
There’s sebum production, hair shaft production, energy to operate the sweat glands and pores, as well as materials being produced for the development of healthy new skin cells to replace those old skin cells that have worn out.
The Source of These Nutrients Comes from the Diet.
The nutrients are then dispersed in the bloodstream, which reaches the skin through the body’s smallest blood vessels – the capillaries.
And, since nourishment for the skin comes from the bloodstream, not the surface of your skin (as some cosmetic companies like to claim), the idea of feeding it from the outside makes no sense. No, natural nutrition for the skin comes from internal circulation!
Topical Oils & Chemicals
However, your skin isn’t entirely impermeable or ‘un-penetrable’ to external treatments, and certain chemical ingredients, as well as 100% essential oils, can indeed penetrate the skin – due to their low molecular weight.
So, they can penetrate your skin and pores to eventually reach the bloodstream – although some of these chemicals may be toxic to the skin.
That is also why you should be careful about the chemical ingredients in those cosmetics you’re using.
The medical world has taken advantage of this particular process to administer hormones, steroids, and certain vitamins through the skin, but I will emphasize that this is a rather unusual procedure and should only be done under the supervision of a physician.
Anyway, we shouldn’t underestimate the power of FOOD for our skin, and nutrition for the skin is just like that for any other part of the body.
The ‘skin foods’ we may choose to eat will be assimilated through the digestive tract, and the nutrients will also be carried by the blood to the organs, as well as to the cells of the body that need them.
Now, healthy and beautiful black skin is usually skin that’s well nourished through these natural processes. And, skin cells need pretty much the same nutrients as the rest of your body.
Your skin requires not only vitamins and minerals, but it needs proteins to manufacture new cells and carbohydrates for energy.
Also, lovelies, common vitamin deficiencies are linked with several specific skin conditions that adversely affect the skin, so I’ll now go into some of the best vitamins for skin and your feminine beauty…
Get Glowing Black Skin By Getting Enough Vit A;
1. Vitamin A – is found abundantly in butter but also present in all fish, as well as in yellow fruits and vegetables.
It’s a very important skin vitamin doves, and if it’s lacking in a woman’s diet, the cosmetic effects can be dry, rough skin, as well as splotchy sand rather unsightly marks on the skin. Getting enough Vitamin A in our diet is not that difficult, as long as our diet is a varied one.
Eating a few meals of fish such as salmon or tuna and regular eating of yellow fruits and vegetables will readily supply the daily requirement of Vitamin A for the skin.
However, too much Vitamin A can also be dangerous. One of the symptoms of A ‘hypervitaminosis’ (too much vitamin A) can also be the loss of your hair.
NOW Supplements, Vitamin A 10,000 IU, Eye Health*, Essential Nutrition, 100 Softgels
- ESSENTIAL NUTRITION/10,000 IU: Essential for the maintenance of the tissues that line the internal and external surfaces of the body, including the eyes, skin, respiratory, GI and urinary tracts.*
- SUPPORTS EYE HEALTH AND HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION*: Take 1 softgel daily with a meal.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
Bronson Vitamin A 10,000 IU Premium Non-GMO Formula Supports Healthy Vision & Immune System and Healthy Growth & Reproduction, 250 Softgels
- POWERFUL: Helps promote healthy skin , eye, hair, nerve, liver and muscle tone in the gastrointestinal tract
- HIGHEST QUALITY FORMULA: Best ingredients available; Manufactured at FDA cGMP certified facility
- HIGHLY REGARDED AND RECOGNIZED: Our Products Have Been Consistently Recommended By The Foremost Nutritional Scientists Like Nobel Prize Winner,
Get Glowing Black Skin By Getting Enough Vit B;
2. Vitamin B – is a complex composition of different substances, including thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, and Vitamin B12 – which is essential for the prevention of anemia and putting color in your cheeks!
It aids in the formation of protein in the body, as well as in the conversion of carbohydrates into fat.
Deficiencies of the various components of the Vitamin B complex can cause a variety of skin ailments, including many alterations of the skin.
Riboflavin deficiency, for example, is primarily manifested by itching, scaling, and cracking of the skin – especially on the lips! Interestingly too, pantothenic acid, also in the B vitamin group, is believed to be essential for maintaining hair color.
Nature's Bounty Vitamin B12 5000 Mcg Sublingual Liquid, Cardiovascular Health & Cellular Energy Support, 2 Fl Oz (1 Count)
- CELLULAR ENERGY SUPPORT (1) Nature’s Bounty Vitamin B-12 Sublingual Liquid plays an important role in energy metabolism (1); it helps the body convert food into cellular energy your body needs (1)
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH (1) Nature’s Bounty Vitamin B-12 is commonly used to support the health of the
NaturaLife Labs A Higher Standard Vitamin B Complex with Vitamin C and Folic Acid - B12, B1, B2, B3, Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid, B6, B7, B9 - Nervous System Support 100 Veggie Capsules
- ✔️Superior Potency Vitamin B Complex: Our formula delivers all 8 essential B vitamins with vitamin C, folate, biotin, choline, inositol making it the most potent available
- ✔️Superior Quality: Pure Vitamin B Complex without the use of fillers or binders. All our ingredients are bought from suppliers that go
Get Glowing Black Skin By Getting Enough Vit C;
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is absolutely wonderful for skincare and helps to produce collagen in the skin.
Oranges, lemons, and berries provide plenty of vitamin C, as do peppers, rose-hips, potatoes, and uncooked cabbage.
A lack of vitamin C can cause red spots on the skin around the hair follicles and sweat pores. It can also cause premature aging of the skin.
Nature Made Extra Strength Vitamin C 1000 mg, Dietary Supplement for Immune Support, 100 Tablets, 100 Day Supply
- Immune support supplement: contains one 100 count bottle of Nature Made Vitamin C 1000 mg Extra Strength Tablets for a 100-day supply
- These Nature Made Vitamin C 1000mg tablets are Vitamin C supplements that help support immune health and provide antioxidant support
- Vitamin C is necessary for the
Nature's Bounty Vitamin C + Rose Hips, Immune Support, 1000mg, Coated Caplets, 100 Ct
- A LEADING VITAMIN FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT (1): Vitamin C is one of the leading nutritional vitamins for immune support; (1) People reach for Vitamin C plus Rose Hips by Nature’s Bounty to help them maintain a healthy immune system all year long (1)
- WHITE BLOOD CELL SUPPORT (1):
Get Glowing Black Skin By Getting Enough Vit E;
Vitamin E is found in so many foods and has been found useful in large doses for helping the healing of scars various skin diseases, including ulcers of the skin and is believed to be very important in the function of the ‘corium,’ or true skin.
Nature Made Vitamin E 180 mg (400 IU) dl-Alpha, Dietary Supplement for Antioxidant Support, 300 Softgels, 300 Day Supply
- Antioxidant support supplement: contains one 300 count bottle of Nature Made Vitamin E 180 mg (400 IU) dl-Alpha Softgels for a 300-day supply
- Provides 180 mg (400 IU) of Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals in the body and supports a healthy immune
Amazon Elements Vitamin E, 400 IU, 100 Softgels, 100 days of supply (Packaging may vary)
- 100 softgels - see product images for size compared to a quarter
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- 100 days of supply (taken daily at the listed serving size)
As you can see, there are several vitamins that are essential for beautiful skin. In caring for our skin, we must remember that healthy and radiant skin is pleasing to the eye and that a woman can’t ever be considered truly attractive if her skin is blemished, chafed, irritated, heavily wrinkled, or discolored.
In addition, any woman who doesn’t care properly for her skin may already have an appearance that’s below standard.
Some women even have a ‘who cares?’ attitude about their physical appearance, tending to neglect their skin and body rest. This isn’t ideal, Shlups, and you may be able to get away with it for a little while, but time will show the effects!