Today, I am comparing two popular hair growth products, Hair La Vie and Latisse.
I am putting both products head to head for a fair assessment. It could be that both products are good at what they do and true to their claims but either may not be suitable to your needs, hair type, or hair growth goals.
Both products promise to do the same thing: promote and stimulate hair growth. They each include different active components, both of which are highly praised.
So, which is the better buy? In this article, I have compared the two products, focusing on what really matters when buying a hair growth supplement:
The Main Difference Between Hair La Vie and Latisse
- active ingredients,
- and results.
Hair La Vie
Hair La Vie is a hair growth supplement that promises to promote thicker and longer hair with natural ingredients such as:
- vitamin B12,
- saw palmetto extract,
- horsetail extract
- and more.
It also includes a proprietary blend of herbs including burdock root powder and green tea leaf powder.
It is intended for both men and women who are looking for an all-natural solution to their thinning or balding problem.
The manufacturer claims that Hair La Vie works best when taken daily in combination with a healthy lifestyle.
Latisse is a prescription-only topical solution designed specifically to stimulate the growth of eyelashes by increasing their length, darkness, and thickness over time.
The active ingredient in Latisse is bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03%. This product has been clinically tested and found to be safe when used according to directions on approved packaging.
However, it should not be applied directly onto the eyes or skin around them as this can cause redness or irritation.
When comparing their prices, which one is the better deal?
Hair La Vie has more natural components in its active ingredients than Latisse, but neither treatment has been proven to be 100% efficient at stimulating hair growth, so you may want to test them both to see which one works best for you.
Hair La Vie’s all-natural components are generally considered safe and have no known negative side effects, however, Latisse may cause redness or irritation if used improperly.
Finally, when it comes to outcomes, some users report positive outcomes from using either product, while others find no effect at all, making it difficult to draw any concrete conclusions here beyond the fact that each person responds differently based on individualized factors like age, genetics, etc.
How These Hair Growth Products Actually Work
A Closer Look At Hair La Vie
It is good to look at these products from multiple angles, as one person’s experience will differ from another’s. So a lot can definitely be gained from these perspectives.
Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Growth Vitamins for Women and Men with Biotin 5000mcg, Collagen, and Saw Palmetto - Healthy Hair Growth Supplement Within Normal ranges 90 Count (Pack of 1)
- Supports Healthy, Strong, Thick Hair - With biotin, collagen, and saw palmetto, Hair La Vie’s hair growth vitamins for women and men provide hair with the nutrients necessary for stunning volume, incredible shine, renewed strength, and healthy hair growth for women.**
- Grow*, Strengthen & Protect - Our unique
A Closer Look At Latisse
As you know, a company can claim anything, but whether or not it’s true, is a whole ‘nother story! Always watch and read additional reviews from real customers!
If you are still on the fence, don’t worry – your hair growth solution may be neither of these products!
Another review you might find useful is this one I did on Viviscal Vs Minoxidil. I break down their pros, cons and what will determine if it is right for you. Likewise, Viviscal Vs Biotin, compares another two leading products people often cannot decide between.
I know what you are thinking, too many options! But honestly, it really is worth triple-checking before parting with your hard-earned cash!
Hair Growth Vitamins For 4c Hair
Here are some quality hair growth vitamin options to consider:
Sugarbear Hair Vitamins - Biotin, Zinc, Iodine, Vitamin C, E, Folic Acid, Inositol - Vegan Gummies for Hair and Nails, Supplement for Women & Men (1 Month Supply)
- We designed our vitamins for those who were looking for easy to eat vitamins without the struggle of swallowing pills. Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins.*
- Improve the look and overall health of hair.* 97% of Sugarbear users started to see
Nature's Bounty Biotin, Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails, 10,000 mcg, Rapid Release Softgels, 120 Ct
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY HAIR (1): As is a commonly used vitamin for healthy hair Biotin helps support and maintain healthy beautiful hair (1)
- SKIN & NAIL HEALTH SUPPORT (1): Biotin plays an important role in the health of your skin and also supports healthy nails so you can continue
OLLY Ultra Strength Hair Softgels, Supports Hair Health, Biotin, Keratin, Vitamin D, B12, Hair Supplement, 30 Day Supply - 30 Count (Packaging May Vary)
- OLLY ULTRA STRENGTH HAIR SOFTGELS: This powerful blend works its magic with unique ingredients that support stronger, fuller-looking locks from within. It can even help protect hair pigment and boost healthy growth*
- THE GOODS INSIDE: Biotin is an essential nutrient to support healthy hair plus Keratin which works
NutraChamps Biotin Gummies 10000mcg [High Potency] for Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins for Women, Men & Kids - 5000mcg in Each Hair Vitamins Gummy - Vegan, Non-GMO, Hair Health Supplement
- Effective & Easy - With 10,000 mcg of pure biotin in each serving, NutraChamps’ Biotin Gummies delivers the potent & effective dose of biotin that you’ve been looking for. Enjoy all the amazing benefits of biotin in the form of a convenient, great tasting gummy — with no