Today, I am comparing two popular hair growth products, Viviscal and Biotin.
I am putting both products head to head for a fair assessment. It could be that both products are good at what they do and true to their claims but either may not be suitable to your needs, hair type, or hair growth goals.
Both products claim to do the same thing, promote and stimulate hair growth. They contain different active ingredients, and both are highly rated.
So, which is the superior buy? I’ve compared the two items in this post, paying particular attention to what matters when purchasing a hair growth supplement:
The Main Difference Between Viviscal and Biotin
ingredients, reviews, and price.
Viviscal is a hair growth supplement that contains the active ingredient AminoMar C Marine Complex (Amino Mar). This complex includes vitamins A, B-6, and C as well as several minerals including zinc, iron, biotin and more. It also contains several amino acids such as lysine and cysteine which are said to help promote healthy hair growth. The product has been clinically tested with very positive results showing an increase in hair growth over time when taken regularly. Viviscal is priced at around $30 per bottle of 60 capsules making it relatively affordable compared to other products on the market.
Biotin is another popular hair loss treatment option that features biotin as its main active ingredient. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin B found in many foods like nuts, eggs and dairy products which helps promote healthier skin cells for stronger nails and hair follicles leading to thicker strands of hair. While it has not been tested or researched on humans extensively yet there are some studies that suggest taking this supplement could have beneficial effects for people suffering from thinning or balding issues due to genetics or other factors like stress or hormones imbalances. Additionally biotin can be purchased for much cheaper than Viviscal ranging between $10-$20 per bottle depending on the brand chosen and quantity desired by the customer making it one of the most cost effective options available today!
How These Hair Growth Products Actually Work
A Closer Look At Viviscal
It is good to look at these products from multiple angles, as one person’s experience will differ from another’s. So a lot can definitely be gained from these perspectives.
•Viviscal is a supplement pill that has been clinically proven to help with hair growth, thinning hair, and reducing shedding.
• The pill is backed by 25 years of research and development, 10 published clinical studies, and 100% drug free.
• Viviscal is suitable for all hair types and can be used by both men and women.
• The pills come in a 3-month supply package and should be taken twice daily for best results.
Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements for Women, Clinically Proven Hair Growth Product with Proprietary Collagen Complex, Results of Thicker, Fuller Hair Nourish Hair Loss, 180 Tablets - 3 Month Supply
- NUMBER 1 SELLING HAIR GROWTH VITAMIN AND SUPPLEMENT PILLS for Women, recommended by Doctors and Stylists, clinically proven to nourish fine or thinning hair, reduce shedding and promote existing hair growth.[1,2,6]
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: 40% of Women will have noticeable thinning hair by age 40. Stress,
A Closer Look At Biotin
As you know, a company can claim anything, but whether or not it’s true, is a whole ‘nother story! Always watch and read additional reviews from real customers!
Sports Research Vegan Biotin 5000mcg with Organic Coconut Oil - Extra Strength Biotin Vitamin B7 for Healthier Hair & Skin + Keratin Support - Non-GMO & Gluten Free, 120 Softgels (4 Month Supply)
- ENERGY PRODUCTION SUPPORT: Also known as Vitamin B7, Biotin plays an important role in metabolizing carbohydrates, fats & proteins. This once-a-day formula makes it easier to get the essential micronutrient*
- HEALTHY HAIR & SKIN: Healthy hair and skin require consistent keratin synthesis—the protein found in our cells. Our
If you are still on the fence, don’t worry – your hair growth solution may be neither of these products!
Another review you might find useful is this one I did on Viviscal Vs Viviscal Pro. I break down their pros, cons and what will determine if it is right for you. Likewise, Viviscal Vs Nourkrin, compares another two leading products people often cannot decide between.
I know what you are thinking, too many options! But honestly, it really is worth triple-checking before parting with your hard-earned cash!